Saturday, October 25, 2008

Music!

So I've had a craving for listening to Shawn Mullins lately, which means I dug out the old CD I have and subjected Galen to a few hours of it yesterday. Then I got this bright idea... of Christmas music! I love it. I mean, I can listen to it non stop from now until new years and be happy. Unfortunately it drives Galen absolutely bonkers. *giggle* I wonder what his reaction will be coming home to blaring happy holiday stuffs?

Hopefully we are going to get our couch today. I found a blue microfiber one on craig's list that I like for $200. I'll know by this evening if we have it or not, cuz it'll be in our living room!

Oh, and when Galen doesn't come home until after 11am or so, Susie slowly goes crazy. She cries and meows, bugs me as much as a cat only can, and basically makes a nuisance of herself until he gets home. Sweet kitty love.

jamie

UPDATE: We got the couch! It's very squishy and comfortable microfiber type. I've been looking at a lot in this style, but the majority were of lighter colors. While a lighter color couch would have been nice to keep the room bright, I figured a bit darker tone would cover up anything "baby" that ended up on it. Thanks George for helping move it, and thanks dad for helping buy it!

1 comment:

Sidney said...

You're kidding! I just saw him in concert last month, opening for Dar Williams. :-)