Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fleas!

I'm so grossed out right now. I went to snuggle with Tux on the bed and saw this strange black spot on the white of his face. After poking it, and finding out that it moved I've been spastic itchy knowing my kitties have fleas! I've been wondering why they were itching the last two days, but I thought it was something to do with the new carpet. Guess again! Gross gross gross. Anything to do with little bugs crawling all over you just pushes my icky button. Now I'm going to have to keep the sheets crazy clean since the cats sleep on the bed all the time, as well as hope that we caught it early enough that some Advantage or Frontline (thanks mom) will take care of it quickly. Never never have my cats had fleas before, so the little buggers had to have been waiting for us when we moved in. Eww! On the bright side, Tux is being cute after I tossed him off the bed.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Eww eww eww! I feel itchy just reading about it!!! My kitties have never had fleas either, icky gross bugs bleh! Hope you get them under control (aka DEAD) soon :)