Thursday, October 30, 2008

33 Weeks

Only a few weeks left to go, thank goodness. Wow am I tired today. It might have something to do with using my brand new vacuum this morning. Yay! But dang, so tired. I actually got dizzy just taking a shower I'm so tired. And to think that I got more sleep last night then usual, which is eight instead of six or less hours. I still need to go pick up a few groceries, and then head out to my folks for some pumpkin slaughtering. I want to try making pumpkin pies from fresh pumpkin puree, and mom's growing some. Wheeee... I hope I survive.

I had my second fetal monitoring yesterday and once again Kaylee doesn't like it at all. Apparently this is rather common according to the nurse, it's the straps around my belly that does it. Not sure how, as that it isn't uncomfortable for me but sure makes me laugh hearing her kick and the monitor go WOOSH all loud with it.

jamie

update: So I was laying down with Tux for an hour and Kaylee decides it's time to play. She's been stretching lately and it's kinda funny. More so to see my belly jiggle about. I called Galen in to feel and he poked where she was poking. Sure enough, there was this pause and then a huge kick right under his hand. Made us both laugh :)

1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

I just saw a picture on Lynnette's blog! Congrats you look marvelous! :) Good luck in the road ahead!