Attention passengers, we have officially made the connection flight to eight months. Unfortunately the plane is now so heavy we can no longer fly and must proceed on the ground. Ugh. I wonder if I qualify for disability now, for how much I gimp around. The nice thing is, almost done cookin'!
Kaylee has been head down for awhile now, and seems to be staying that way. When ever I go out anyway and am walking for even the smallest amount, she sees fit to stuff her head down low and make me waddle that much more. Yes it's uncomfortable, but kinda funny that she always does it.
"In the latest womb reports, your amazing baby has now developed sensitivity to temperature. Thanks to their recently matured lungs and a remarkably strong immune system, over 90% of babies born in their 32nd week, survive premature births. So it’s pretty much a done deal."
While it is comforting to know that she will be fine now, I think the stress/worry of the actual labor is catching up with me. I was planning on using the birthday money that Grandma gave me to be used for my vacuum, but now it will just end up being for comfort measures. Go go hormones!
jamie

1 comment:
You funny girl :) Almost done!
Post a Comment