
So this morning I changed the sheets. I've started putting extra pillows against Galen's pillow to stop Susie from sleeping on it. I don't know why, but she loves Galen's pillow. I curl up in nice fresh sheets to get some more sleep (only had 5 so far for the "night"), and wake up to Susie in my face on his pillow squished against the wall to avoid the pillow I put up for protection. Cats! Sheesh! She was singing up a storm tho, figures.
Kaylee seems to be doing some different gymnastics lately. Yesterday and today I haven't figured out what she's trying to pull. It's some sort of stretch maneuver I think, because boy does it get my attention. Not exactly hurting, but very uncomfortable. I'd guess she's trying to flip over again, but I only feel it way down low where I normally feel kicks. Maybe she's turned around and is facing my back now, instead of my tummy, and is kicking a different spot? Either way, it usually involves direct hits on my bladder and me going wide eyed in worry over if I'll make it in time.
jamie

1 comment:
What is it with cats and the suitcase? Ours do that too! Get in it, scratch on it, sleep in it...
Post a Comment