Fall is here and it's cold outside! Burr! There were many places that saw the first frost of the season this morning, but we only got down to 42F or so. I hope mom's tomatoes are okay!
Today we sign the paperwork and get the keys to our new apartment. I'm about to bounce out of my chair writing this I'm so excited. Galen is supposed to be home around 10am, that's only two hours away! We still have to pack up the kitchen, but that's it. It's weird to sit in the second bedroom surrounded by boxes with my desk utterly bare. We will be taking our couch, a broken glider chair, Max's old desk and Galen's current computer desk to the dump tomorrow along with the general move. It'll be the last thing though, I hope it all fits in the pickup for one trip. I bet the boys can just take a sledgehammer to Galen's desk and reduce it to kindling. Hehe, now isn't that a fun mental picture?
Speaking of pictures, I plan on taking some of our new place today, before there are any boxes. Then once our old apartment is empty I'll take pictures of it so we can all have a lovely comparison.
On a side note, I slept very well compared to recent nights. I'm a little surprised I was able to given how excited I've been, but no complaints! I love my sleep. Thank you for coming back to me sleep, I've missed you.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment