Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cake in a Mug, Take Two

Okay so I tired it, but had to improvise. I used chocolate cake mix from the box, 4 tablespoons. Sugar, 1 rounded tablespoon. 1 egg. Milk, 3 tablespoons. Veg. oil, 1 tablespoon. And a splash of vanilla. This took much trial and error, mostly cutting down on the oil and adding in the sugar. I like my cake sweet and with no frosting I think it needs the extra. But it works! I also only cook for 2 1/2 minutes, since our microwave turned a 3 min mug into a brick. Anyway, this works wonders for my sweet tooth! And I know I know, it's horrible and I shouldn't, yada yada... but at least I'm not spending money on candy and using what I already have! So there. Humph.

jamie

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Mmm, I think I'm going to try making this at Lel's house sometime.