Update: Desk is sold and gone! Yay! So far Craig's List has been good to us.
Eight and a half months. Almost show time! This Saturday is my baby shower and I'm looking forward to all the cute stuff. Even more, I'm looking forward to having a crib! Even if I don't get one on Saturday you can bet your bottom dollar I'll drag Galen out Sunday to get it. And watch him set it up. More like stare vigorously until he does. My little darling has been head down for a few weeks now and seems comfortable staying that way. But dang, when she stuffs that head low it's all I can do to keep walking! Watermelon my ass, it's a bowling ball stuffed down there.
It's getting increasingly difficult to lace up my tennis shoes as well. And not just because my feet are swollen. Thankfully my height has allowed me to continue to lace my own shoes, but I'm not sure for how much longer. Another perk to being tall is my ribs have been left alone. I guess I'll have to wait until Lynnette is pregnant to know just how painful that can be. *grin* When I went into my OB these last two times, I've put on exactly one pound for each visit. That's all baby, baby! I'm so happy I haven't completely exploded, even if I am up 30 pounds, it could have been a lot worse. I just wish there was room in the living room to put my exercise bike. I plan on getting back on that puppy as soon as I'm able. I think I may be stuck with it in our bedroom though.
And thanks to you, sister dear, for showing me where the adorable backgrounds are for blogs. Loves yous!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment