Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Crib is Here

Today has been an interesting mix. I went to bed last night with my feet hurting, and woke up the same way. Not sure what's up with them other then a bad day, but dang. It hurts to walk even a few steps, and I've been off them as much as I could today. At least I got Galen to rub them for me! That is pure heaven. This evening my back decided to act up as well and now aches something awful. On top of that I've had a few spells of light headedness. I attribute all of this to not getting my naps today.

The bright side is this morning Galen and I went and got the crib! Yay! It's all set up now and I took pictures of a grumpy Galen putting it together. At least he was smiling by the end of it. Mom and Lynnette stopped by and helped me set up the nursery with decorations. I've washed my first load of baby clothes too. *squee* Adorable! This kid has more clothes then I've ever owned all my life! She's set through three months for sure, maybe even six. I just wish my body felt as good as my mood. Stupid body!







1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the pooh all over your walls! Now I want to see the closet!