Thursday, November 13, 2008

35 Weeks

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I woke up with both my wrists hurting this morning. Weird. Pregnancy is full of weird stuff. Like I can't reach my toenails well enough to clip them anymore. Taking a shower is like running a marathon. I can't think of anything else new right now but trust me, it's there.

The little darling is running out of room, so her vicious kicks have turned into a tale of squirms and wiggles. No longer does she have at it when I lay down for bed at night, but instead wiggles when she wants to throughout the day, usually more so when I eat. Was kinda cute this morning actually. I woke up, waddled out to the kitchen, took my blood sugar and she started to 'wake up'. As I was fixing my breakfast she squirmed more and proceeded to let me know she was awake all through breakfast. Supposedly she's up to 6 pounds now, and I'd believe it. Mah belly be heavy mon! OH! OH! And I finally, after 35 weeks, figured out the secret to rolling over in bed! I got it! I'm so excited! I can roll over now without it being some huge event! Eee! Aren't you excited too? Aren't you! You have to be, because it's a huge thing for me. It was such a pain to roll over, and I have to if I'm going to fall asleep. See I start on my left side, then roll over to my right after 20-30 min and then I can sleep. So wanna know the secret? Do ya? It's the best. Really, it is. Here goes: silk underwear. Can you believe it? I dunno why I put on a pair yesterday but when I rolled over last night and my butt just slid across the sheets so easy like, I was astonished. I was flabbergasted. I was amazed and delighted. It's wonderful.

jamie

No comments: