Friday, November 21, 2008

Kitties Take Two


These two definitely know something is up. The last week or so Susie has turned into some adorable kittenish fiend that chases ribbons, meows for attention and stares holes into my back. She has also climbed under the covers with me when I'm napping and crawled all the way down to my hips to curl up against my belly. Twice. And pawed at the sheets to be let under! It's a tad unnerving when she used to just curl up by my shoulders. And Tux! My little shadow. He always follows and sleeps with me when I nap and at night, then when I wake up and am at the computer, he sleeps against my purse on the floor beside me. I thought it was dogs that had a nose for things like this, not cats! I mean, yes they were loving and slept with me before, but not at this constant rate. I hope they don't have attention withdrawals when Kaylee gets here and become destructive.

jamie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You'll have to watch out for them as a tripping hazard. They'll be harder to see when you are holding Kaylee and walking around.