Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Success!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

This was just too adorable not to share, hehe! Did you realize it's November already? That means it's fair game for Christmas music! I actually woke up this morning with a Christmas song in my head. And the dreams! Dear lord save me, I think it's a fear of losing those closest to me because of the baby. So far I've had dreams where either something bad happens, or they die, about Lynnette, Galen and my dad. Two about my dad actually, but the second was just something bad. The first... yeah, I don't like to remember those screams. Strange how dreams can be so vivid and stick with you weeks, months, even years after. I did have one really neat dream a few weeks back were I was a super hero chasing after bad guys. Made me sad to wake up, I love flying in dreams. Used to have them all the time as a kid.

Anyway! Success! I made my first official sale from Craig's list, and am $16 richer. We have a ton of VHS movies, and I put them up for $1 each (since we no longer have a VHS player). I also have two more sales lined up for this week to be picked up. YAY! I'm just stuffing the cash in our change jar and Galen agreed it can be our Christmas money. *happy dance* Now if only I could figure out what to get people. I swear it's so hard to buy for parents! So mom, I"ll take some ideas any time you wanna toss 'em out.

jamie

No comments: