So it's getting hard to take my morning/night shots around my belly. *giggle* I gotta scoot and pull and lean and huff... yeah tickles my funny bone. My insulin requirements have gone up a lot and it's kinda frightening compared to what I started out at. Even more so when I have to figure out what dose to take after Kaylee is here. More trial and error, more annoyances and possible frightening moments to add to this wonderful time! Yay! *sigh*
Grandma Fish brought up a good point though, where exactly am I giving birth at? So here ya go:
http://www.swmedicalcenter.com/body.cfm?id=1423
I'll be in the Family Birth Center and there's a nurse's station right when you walk in. You'll need to ask for me by name and they can give you the room. The parking lot is huuuge, but I know from experience that you may still have to park way out in the boonies. (Right now) I'm more then happy to have visitors come see Kaylee while I'm there, but during the actual labor I'll probably scream at you to get out :)
On Tuesday I had another round of fetal monitoring at the FBC, then an ultrasound and a visit with Dr. Griffith. Whew! It was wonderful!! My dad got to come see the ultrasound! It was my last one, and I'm so glad he was there. He also got to feel her bump around while we were in the waiting room. Makes me grin just thinking about it. Dr. Griffith checked to see if I was dilated yet, which I'm not, but I have started to thin out. Which apparently is the normal "first stage". Kaylee also weighs in at 6 lbs. 15 oz. So basically 7 lbs. No wonder I have a hard time seeing around my belly!
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment