Updatex2: I had a nice round of BH contractions when I laid down for my nap this afternoon. Maybe five of them, some lasting longer then 30 seconds. I tried to count. They were all strung together in about a 30 minute stretch and were on the upper middle part of my tummy. Nice sharp lancing pains. Funs! I think the timer is just about ready to buzz, hehe.
Update: Okay, you're just spiteful kid. Three rounds of hiccups in three hours? That's not nice! It's the holidays! Be nice to your mommy! *grumble grump*
I appreciate the light cramps last night, that was very kind of you compared to previous nights, but what's with the hiccups at 4am? Hmm? The full body going nuts on you hiccups?! I mean really, couldn't you have waited another hour or two? Because you kept me awake for a good ten minutes, and then I got hungry. Which means I had to get up, eat "breakfast" and now I want to go back to bed. Are you going to let me? Please? It's up to you, but I may bounce around a bit for some revenge if you keep rabbit kicking my side.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment