Thursday, November 20, 2008

36 Weeks

So this is the home stretch right? Please? Pretty please? *whines* On the bright side my carpel tunnel is better, and I'm able to type right now with minimal pain. Didn't even have to ice my wrist yesterday! I've been getting the random twinge and strange ache around my belly though, and some mild cramp like feelings. That was yesterday. This morning, nada. Even Kaylee is quiet this morning. It's really weird actually, how quiet she's been. When I had my fetal monitoring she was even quiet. Before there were at least seven spikes of activity and last time I think we got three that actually counted. She had a few other small ones (yay she just bumped me) but they were too small to count. I feel your pain darlin', we're both runnin' outta room!

On the bright side, I have made it to 36 weeks and now I know she will come out fine. All her little bones are fully formed and she's at least six pounds. I'm really curious to see how long she'll be, since I've had some kicks now waaaaay out on my side that caught me off guard. Her hiccups are amazingly low now so I know she's dropped down some.

Lets aim for after Thanksgiving, okay darling? Momma wants her turkey'n'cranberry!

jamie

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Yay!!! Baby!! So you need to figure out how to set up a poll on your sidebar so we can all start guessing the big day :)