This afternoon I met Lynnette at the mall and brought Kaylee with me. Of course before we left she had to erupt like Mt. St. Helens on Galen. I'm glad she did that before we left, hehe. Poor guy was covered from the waist down, and on the floor too! How come she always seems to do that to him? She has yet to do that to me. Oh, and the poo. She has peanut butter poo now. Seriously, it's the consistency of creamy peanut butter. That's what the baby food does to her I guess. But it's weird to peel back a diaper and have all the poo caked to her bum. Have you ever dropped a piece of bread peanut butter side down, and tried to wipe it off the floor? Yeah. You get the idea.
Anyway, back to the mall. I strapped her into the stroller's front seat (I have a two seater) and stuffed the diaper bag in the back seat. Off we went! Everyone we passed smiled at the sight of her, it was great. Makes me smile just thinking about it. Because of the mass exodus from her belly before we left, she was a tad cranky but nothing people watching wouldn't cure. She loves to watch people, it fascinates her. Except for her grandpa's. They scare her with all their facial hair.
I found my Cuisinart for $50 and am quite happy. It isn't the big full size one, that's too spendy. This one holds 4 cups, which is plenty for what I want. Time to shop organic and make baby food! Until my parent's farm starts producing, and then I can mooch off of them. Love you mom and dad!
Once home, it was time to feed the fussy one and tuck her into bed for a good nap. She'd been awake since 2pm after all. But no! She decided she was gonna stay awake, silly girl. So she watched me put dinner together, meatloaf and green bean casserole, and then got tossed into the tub. She likes her baths, it's pretty cute. The splash radius is sure growing though, kinda dangerous. Since it was so warm still at 5:30pm we let her squiggle naked on the floor for awhile. Cuteness ensued!
Enjoy :)
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment