Today I headed down to the expo center with Lynnette and met up with Naomi, Melinda and Laura. We got to shop for baby stuffs! It really made my day. Or week. Or heck, even the month. I could have stayed hours and hours longer then we had time for, but I can only be away from Kaylee for so long. Attached to the boob and all that jazz, ya know. I got some wonderful books, two of which I'm very proud of finding, some rattles and toys, and a bunch of clothes. Kaylee is set for summer and into fall for sure!
I liked seeing Naomi and Lynnette side by side, seeing the two round bellies together is sure cute. In September there will be another JBF sale, and it should be timed right to get winter and next spring clothes. Eee! I love shopping for Kaylee! I just wish I could have found a Jumperoo, so now I get to hunt Craig's List for one. Wish me luck!
Now my only problem is that I have all her new clothes clean, but she's asleep for the night. I want to go through them now!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment