Yesterday my computer had the infamous "blue screen of death" show up. I've never actually seen it happen until now. As we restarted my computer with fingers crossed, it wouldn't even load to bios. Not good news. Turns out my motherboard was fried. Yay! Well lucky for us when we bought the thing back in October of '06 we got a 3 year warranty through Fry's Electronics. So today we drove down there and waited for 2 hours and got a new motherboard for me. And it only cost us $30 two years ago. Yay! Of course with how technology advances, they didn't have one like mine so I got an upgrade, and had to buy a new processor and ram too. And given how old my other components are, I'll need either a new harddrive or new dvd-rom. Right now my harddrive is plugged in, but I don't have a working dvd-rom. Soooo... we'll go price 'em out at Best Buy tomorrow and see what would be better to get. I'm hoping it will be a new harddrive, because then my computer will go zoooooooom!
Kaylee was very well behaved while we were out too. Frankly I'm impressed. We stood around in Fry's for over an hour and she was happy people watching, as long as we held her. Then we stopped for lunch and she was happy playing with her feet. I think we're very lucky to have such a laid back baby. I just hope it stays this way! She does have her daddy's appitite though. I fed her in the car before lunch, and then three more times at home. Two hours apart. And she got prunes. No poo since thursday night/friday morning though. It has me a bit worried. I really don't want to have to stick a q-tip up her butt.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment