
Kaylee in her new gym this morning. She's been grinning from ear to ear and talking to the toys! It's great! On the giraffe there's a noise maker and she hits it with her hand, on accident or not, it's been making a bunch of noise this morning. All the hanging toys are moveable to loops around the play mat. I love it! Second best investment next to the bouncy seat. She's so happy right now. It might also have something to do with the fact that she had another seven hour sleep stretch. Yay! Too bad it started so early in the night, 7pm to 2:30am, but I still got some good sleep.
I also got three Disney movies, The Aristocats, Peter Pan and The Sword in the Stone. I like the old classics, and want to add Bambi and Cinderella to the collection. Gotta find them first though, which may be the hard part. I'm not sure if they're in the vault or not. We'll find out soon enough!
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment