Sunday, February 1, 2009

7 Weeks

It may be 2am but Kaylee is still 7 weeks old today. I'm positively gleeful right now, since she just slept five hours and passed out after eating! Granted she was awake for five to six yesterday watching and listening to the boys, but still! I got at least four hours of sleep... in a row!! Galen's alarm didn't even wake me, and that thing is dang loud.

I signed up with a few baby websites, and one of them, Nestle Good Start, sends these neat packets now and then with coupons and info. It has a listing of milestones for 6 weeks that I found rather interesting (while keeping in mind that there's a range of age for all milestones). Out of nine listed there's only one that I haven't seen her do, which is swipe at dangling objects with her hands. This is also because I haven't been dangling a lot of things over her except her stuffed Tigger. Galen and I plan on getting a type of wiggle'n'play mat like I had on my baby registry once we get our tax money. Until then, Tigger it is!

Time to see if she wakes when I put her down in the crib. Ni'night!

jamie

No comments: