Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick

Yup, Galen's sick too. Sure seems to be going around pretty hard. He's been sick since Saturday night, and we're taking him into the doctor today at 11:20am. Hopefully it isn't anything bad like George got, but we're still going to need the sick note from the doc so he can fully recover. Ew! Lots of coughing.

The strange plus out of this is that Kaylee has been going to sleep in her crib. As in, she doesn't fall asleep in her bouncy seat or on me first and get transplanted. Galen's coughing wakes her up too much so I've been plunking her down in the crib. She's done remarkably well. I turn on the mobile, which always grabs her attention, put the plug in her mouth (if she wants it, 50/50) and leave her be. She'll fall asleep on her own. Granted it takes her longer, I've peeked in on her 30 min later and she's still awake, but not by much. Hopefully we can continue this trend, since it allows me to get more sleep! She never liked being put down in her crib while awake before, much with the fussiness. I like this new, no hassle baby ;)

jamie

No comments: