Monday, February 9, 2009

Daily Adorable XIV

*squeeee!* I grin ear to ear every time I see this. It's the peak of adorable! I was laughing so much when I got this picture today, and she was full of smiles and baby sounds. It's a great way to make me forget last night. She was a major pill last night, oyii. And to top it off the batteries on her bouncer died. She didn't want to be walked around, rocked, bounced, held, nothin'. I would get her to drift off now and then, but she's just wake back up and start fussing again. It was frustrating. So I got Galen up for the first time and had him watch her while I went to the store and got batteries.

While I was gone he got some gas out of her by pushing her legs to her tummy. So that was part of the problem, we think. The amusing (sort of) part is, once the batteries were in and the bouncy seat vibrates again... she doesn't want to sit in it. I put her to sleep by rocking with her in the glider chair. *sigh* Though she did sleep from 9pm to 2am. So 4 hours of sleep for me! Next feeding though, she went right to sleep with the vibrate on. That bouncy seat is a godsend for us, it works wonders on her. I have extra batteries in the drawer now so it won't happen again!

Kaylee has been getting one good stretch at night now, going 5-6 hours between feedings, following it with a 4 hour stretch. During the day she usually only goes 3 hours, which is fine by me. I'm waiting for her to merge the 5-6 hour with the 4 hour, and I'll wake up to her cries bewildered but happy. It'll happen! Just look at the smiles, they're bigger and more often every day :)

jamie

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

That so soooo super cute! I was laughing as soon as I saw it :D

nAnnie Laurie said...

she is DROP DEAD gorgeous! what a smile! congrats, mommy and daddy :) giggling....

Duane And Nancy said...

What a sweetie pie!! That smile is so wonderful!!