Saturday, December 6, 2008

Predictions

Predictions are flying left and right, with all sorts of guesses slowly eaten up by time. Yup, that one little thing that never stops, time. At least now I have a deadline so I know for sure that if nothing happens between now and the 11th, I'll at least see my baby girl by the 12th. I go in at midnight on the 11th to start the induction process, but I would rather have her sooner if she'll let me! I've been having BH contractions off and on all day now (and yesterday), nothing painful just a tight feeling. I'm waiting for that moment when I get socked in the stomach with pain and go "oh". Will it be at night? Will I even be at home? Ugh, the waiting!

'Tis the season, and I want a Christmas tree this year. I'm afraid if we wait too long (like, next weekend) we won't get one. I love the holidays and all the lights, it's the cheery spot in a usually gloomy rainy weather. Around here though, you wouldn't know it was winter with all the sunshine. I do wish we would have some snow, Christmas is always better with some snowflakes. Not a lot! It doesn't need to be a lot, but just enough to be pretty. Hehe, guess that can go on my wishlist.

jamie

No comments: