Monday, December 8, 2008

Aches Take Two

Update: Why does my back have to hurt so much? Ugh. I can't sit anywhere and be comfortable! -8:30pm

Last night wasn't fun. I think I finally crawled into bed at 2am. My back ached in two lines straight down from my shoulder blades, like it was in my ribs. I had lots of BH contractions that I could feel in my chest, just a tight feeling, along with cramps. And the pressure! Kiddo was having a rockin' time though, stretching into my aching sides to taunt me. When I did finally lay down to sleep I had some more serious feeling contractions that shot up my side and across my belly. Lasted maybe 20 seconds each for two of them before I rolled over. I figured if they were still hurting after I rolled over, might be the real thing. If they stopped, then it was just more BH. Of course they stopped. Drat. Is it just wishful thinking for me to want to go into labor naturally? I hope not.

jamie

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Eeee! I can't wait Wind! We're all very excited, and anxiously awaiting pictures over on the forums.