Dinner's cooking so now I have time. Sorry if this wasn't sooner for you sister! Oh wait.. beeper just went off. HA!
Now I have to babysit the meat, so I'll update after dinner.
After dinner it is! I had my OB appointment today as well as fetal monitoring. My blood pressure is up again, 140/80, so I had blood drawn to test for pre-eclampsia. The nurse at L&D said that if the results come back with something bad, they'd call. Otherwise I'm in the clear. So far, no call. I also had an EKG for the heart palpitations, which was normal. My OB said that I can pick a date to be induced if I wish, that falls between 39 and 40 weeks, so that I know she will be there to deliver. It's looking like the 11th may be the day, provided our little darling doesn't show up sooner then that. All throughout my fetal monitoring I was having cramps/contractions, though they didn't hurt. I've had them all day today actually. While I was monitored, they were pretty close together, from 3-5 min apart. It just feels like a tightening across my belly, uncomfortable but not painful. Friday I starting having cramps at night, and I have every night since but today is the first that I've had them during the day. We'll see!
jamie

1 comment:
Hooray! You're almost there!
Post a Comment