Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dot dot dot

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but things are a tad strange around here right now. About once a year Galen and I get our noses severely bent out of joint and it takes a week or so to set things right. We're both non confrontational type of people and hate making the other upset. But sometimes things just need to be said and put out into the open. But we don't yell at each other, or sit down and rationally discuss things that bother us. For one thing, I'm too emotional for that. For another, we can never seem to say what we want to say. So thanks to the the wonders of technology, we email each other! It works really really well. That way we each have time to sit down and think out what is really bothering us and put it to words.

This time around it seems our plate is more full then usual. Though one topic will always be a sore one, money. I think it plagues every couple. Ah well, in a few days we'll have this all sorted out and things will be back to normal. Until then, I cook and bake like a madwoman. It soothes me. Cookies anyone?

jamie

No comments: