Friday, June 19, 2009

The Day of Poo

We're on poo #5 today. It was a screamer again. Just breaks my heart to see her scream like that, especially since there are tears now! She's been working on the juice I gave her throughout the afternoon, but it's only down maybe a 1/3 of what I gave her. And only half that was swallowed, or less. Finally got her to take a late nap, I tried at 3pm but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. Probably because she poo'd shortly after I picked her up.

We had quite the rain storm come through, but with no wind. So I took her outside to watch the wall of water on our back deck, quite the sight. Sound too, rather loud. She was enthralled. I'm going to have to wake her up by 6pm though, and I have a feeling she won't be going to bed by 7pm like normal with this late nap.

What an exhausting day. I really feel for those parents that have the clingy children, who need to be held all the time. Kaylee seems down right independent! I did get some nice play time out of her though, wiggles and all, but it was brief. Lets hope she goes to bed with little fuss.

jamie

No comments: