Thursday, September 25, 2008

28 Weeks

Huzzah for making it to the third trimester! Kaylee is rather industrious in her kicking now, and every time I woke up last night to use the bathroom, she was moving. Or kicking. You know, whatever strikes her fancy. I'd say 95% of the time she acts up when I'm making a meal as well. Either she hears my tummy grumbling or is just hungry too! :)

Galen and I finally got things straightened out and we're all set to move. Now begins the long process of sorting all our worldly possessions and getting them in boxes. We'll be taking as much furniture to the dump as moving actually. Our black chair has been broken for over a year (nothing stops it from reclining backwards), our couch smells like cat pee, and we have 3 desks to ditch. That leaves us with our bed, two big dressers, my desk and our entertainment center to move. Not bad, huh? Not sure were we'll be getting our new couch, but we've got 3 weeks to find one.

I was going to buy a new glider rocker type chair from Sears since I could get a cashback bonus on my Discover card (I had demanded a comfy chair for holding/feeding/etc. and Galen was fine with it). Dad heard me taking about this when I was over at their place yesterday and went diving downstairs to emerge with exactly what I was talking about. Still in the box, never opened! As it turns out my Grandma Church was supposed to have it, but somehow it never got used. When she passed away, it ended up with my folks. So in a way, Grandma gets to give a gift to her first great grandchild. Thank you Grandma!

jamie

ps: I can't get enough of the funny kitty pictures, so you're all subject to them! Mahahaha!

cat
more animals

No comments: