Our beach trip was quite nice and relaxing. Our hotel was neither fantastic nor horrible, and I admit the free breakfast was a really nice perk. I just miss having a deck to watch the waves from. Galen got a chuckle from the front desk gals when he went to pick up our breakfast both mornings. He explained that he had a pregnant wife back in the room, and was reassured he could come back as many times for food as he wanted. *grins* I'm not sure if he or I took more advantage of that! We did find a yummy restaurant called Pier 101 in Lincoln City, had both dinner and lunch the next day there. The best server known to man is named Missy, she was wonderful. It's kinda nice that people can recognize that I'm preggers now, instead of just fat. Whee! My belly is rounding out pretty well actually.
Wednesday night our little darling went bonkers. We brought along season two of House to watch in our room, since I can only do so much walking around. While we were winding down after dinner she decided to just have at it. Kicking so much that I could watch my belly jiggle. Galen got to feel her kick for the first time as well! My poor bladder...
The weather left much to be desired. It seems we left the scorching heat back in Vancouver and got nothing but clouds at the coast. Solid, low to the hills clouds. Not a single ray of sunshine until we were packing the trunk to leave on Thursday. Figures, huh? So no beautiful sunset pictures this year, but I did get some of Galen climbing on the rocks. I'll post those once I find my camera in the mess of the living room.
Nothing was waiting for us when we got home about the Condo. I plan on bugging CJ sometime today and see what's new. I want to hope so much that this will work, but we're definitely running out of time now. Almost to that point where we need to start emptying the second bedroom and prep it for baby. I really didn't want to be in an apartment still, but if we're stuck here, then we're stuck. For two more years minimum, maybe three, until we can get all our debt paid off and apply for a traditional mortgage. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket and just keep hoping.
jamie
ps: blogspot seems to be freaking out, I swear I made this post Friday morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment