We've made it to the safety zone. If for some reason she was born tomorrow, there's a very good chance she'll live. Frightening to think, at only 26 weeks isn't it? But my little darling seems much more content to punch my insides lately. She's decided that there is no set time of day that is awake or sleep time. So I get jabs and bumps all morning (like right now) with the afternoon tapering off (usually) and then more after dinner. Goodness child, what ARE you trying to do?! I'm getting jabbed left and right, hehe. Not to mention up and down!
Everything I've read says that her eyes are no longer fused closed, but no matter her race they are blue right now. Since both my parents and both Galen and I have blue eyes, there's a good chance she will too (not sure about the Fishes). As for pregnancy symptoms, it feels like my hips are attached loosely in an upside down T to my spine. I swear I creak when I walk. I always have to pause after standing to make sure everything stays attached! I also think my allergies are taking me for a whirl, or it's just more preggers stuff. I get itchy spots on my neck and collar bone. No idea why, other then Tux rubbing on me there. It just takes a wet washcloth to make it go away.
And good lord this child is going nuts this morning. Kaylee! Take a chill pill!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment