I had gone into Spanky's yesterday morning, and an employee told me that the clothes will be switching on the 1st. So I picked up a pj and a cute onsie that it wouldn't have mattered (and I need pj's, dear lord my weed of a child).
Anyway! Wow! I feel like such a super mom! I found some amazing deals, and considering I had to pack away all of Kaylee's 9 month onsies, and now some of her outfits, I was getting kinda jittery with how low her "pile" of clothes were. She can still go through 3-4 onsies/outfits a day. My bestest deal was a Gymboree outfit, shirt and pants, for $2. It was marked at $8.99, and would probably sell new for $20. Or more. I have no idea, I don't buy new clothes. Unless they are at Spanky's, NEW, with the original sales tag. Which is what I got some of. A lot of actually. *giddy* Three Carter's onsies and two bubble outfits. New! The bubble outfits retail for $13 each and I got them for $4 each. New! They're very darling, so darling in fact that I took a bunch of pictures to share my joy. There's even a cute purple dress by George. I've never heard of the brand George, have you? Hmm, lemme google real quick... Hmm, only thing that comes up is a Wal-mart brand? Dunno. Either way, cuteness. In all I spent $36 to round out Kaylee's 12 month clothes and fill in her 18 month.
Oh! And one of the people waiting for Spanky's to open was a woman with three kids. A 4 year old boy, 3 year old girl and 7 month old baby. Another lady asked their ages, and I started giggling when she said her baby was 7 months. I just pointed down at Kaylee and said that she was 7 1/2. This baby was soooo tiny, in a cartseat/stroller wearing a footie jammie, while Kaylee is sitting upright in a stroller with a jumper and shoes on. What difference! The woman said that her little one was just now starting to wear 3-6 month clothes. We all laughed and it was fun.
ps: new pictures up under 'seventh month'

1 comment:
WOW! You are a super shopper - what a haul!!! Looks like you came away with some nice stuff.
Post a Comment