Do you remember those huge zits that balloon up all grotesque like under the surface, and they hurt so bad you just have to do something about them, but they won't pop and you're going out of your mind to get rid of it until finally you squeeze something out, only it doesn't squeeze per say, but crunches like an under ripe pear? Yeah, that's my morning with Kaylee.
Mornings are not my strong point. I'm a hellish person to be around until 9am. Then it's like magic and I have a pep in my step. Wish I could make it 8am, but when Kaylee wakes up at 5:15am I just want to cry.
Ah motherhood, you got me good there. It's not gonna change until she's a teenager too, I know it. Oh well, I gots me some adorable pictures and I'll get around to posting them in a day or two.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment