Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Months Cont.

That time already, eh? Not sure how I make it from morning to night each day, but it's sure nice once Kaylee goes to bed and I have time to breathe. Her bottom tooth has poked through, but isn't up all the way yet. I've only been able to see it when she's crying, otherwise her tongue sticks out and blocks it. No matter, it'll be up soon!

We've delved into the yogurt and cheese world now, and she is fanatical about cheddar cheese. Graham crackers too. She's also had a few plain pinto beans, which went over well, and some soft bits of chicken. Next stop will be soft cooked veggies and very ripe fruits. I have some peaches on the counter I'm gonna try tomorrow morning.

While Kaylee can't crawl yet, she can get her knees under her and push up with her arms, just not at the same time. She does all of her daily playtime sitting up now, and is having fewer and fewer tumbles. She's showing preference for specific toys, and even Galen on occasion. Much to his amusement and dismay.

Kaylee still wakes up once at night for some boob, which is fine by me, though she has the occasional wake up need to be soothed cork in her mouth back to sleep times. We've also figured out most of our poo issues, the cheese really helps. I know there are tons of other things I could report but nothing is making it through my swiss cheese brain right now.

As for the CT scan, I will get results in a few days. Will letcha know what I find out. It wasn't an endearing experience, and I hope none of you ever have to do it.

jamie

No comments: