So what's the most exciting, enticing, must have toy to get Kaylee to pursue in attempts to crawl? Not her fuzzy block, sadly. Nor her box of blocks either, which is a new favorite. Can you guess? It happens to be my toes, painted bright blue! She loves blue just like her mommy, and I got her to scoot backwards in pursuit of my wiggling toes. So cute!
In other news, our car is dead. Done and dead and can't be driven anymore. Unless it's to a junk yard. I tried to drive it Saturday, and when I started it, things were a bit funky. When I backed out of our parking space it shook like a jalopy, coughed, choked, shuddered and smelled burnt. So I pulled right back into our parking space and left it. Not sure what we're gonna do now. The only real need we have for a car is to get me to play dates and out of the house so I don't go crazy. Since Galen can walk to work, we can also get groceries that way too. I'm thinking of walking up to the car dealership on Ellsworth and seeing if I can get any sympathy, and a good price on a car. We'll see.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment