Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Opinions

What's your opinion on piercing a baby's ears? I see these little six month old girls with their ears pierced and it makes me wince. Really? Six months old? Don't you know that your baby is going to, I dunno... grow?! This includes ears ya know. To me it's the stupidest thing you could do to your child. But that's just my opinion.

On a different note, I have a bunch of pictures. Yay! Are you happy now? It's been awhile, I know. But things were kinda hectic around here for a bit. They've calmed down now, and it's smooth sailing. Enjoy!

This is a very clean baby after eating a meal. Really, you should see her on a messy day.

Nom nom thumb. Tux loves her hair after a bath. He loves anyone with wet hair. It's a cat thing.

This was before we left for the 4th party. Daddy was making faces at her to get a smile, and she turned to me right as I clicked the picture. Lucky!

jamie

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I say wait until they are old enough to take care of the piercing themselves! Hope you two are feeling better :)