Saturday, July 11, 2009

7 Months

Kaylee is seven months old today.
Seven months. 7.
Can you believe it?
I can't.

She's mastered her Jumperoo and can go bonkers in it for over an hour. She can sit on her own, and never did the 'tripod' sit with her arms. She just sat. Still falls over after a min or so, but she's pretty good. She can roll over chasing toys, but then gets mad and screams. She hates being on her tummy. She sleeps on her side hugging her musical seahorse. I've found her in many strange places in her crib now that she's more mobile. I'm not sure that she will crawl, it's looking more like straight into walking. She can stand with us holding just her hands. Any steps leads straight to her bottom on the floor though. But we'll get there. She eats all kinds of baby food with a ravenous appetite, and loves the Gerber puffs. The little puffs can now make it into her mouth with a high rate of success. She can even pluck them off of the opposite hand and put it in her mouth. Dexterity! She also fits in about half of her 12 month onsies with just a little baggyness, and can wear quite a few of her 12 month outfits. *facepalm* I have a weed! Make her stop growing! Aaaaaa!

jamie

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

No she can't be 7 months yet! Agh where is the year going?!