Bedtime has become a big struggle for us. Sometimes Kaylee will fall asleep while nursing the last time of the evening. But that's become a rarity. Now it's the screaming, the fits, the tears, and pounding feet. I've tried going back in to reassure her, but it seems to only make her more frantic. I've tried leaving her, but she'll cry and cry for 20 minutes before I can't take it anymore and go get her. We rock. We read books. We go outside. But the moment we approach her room again she screams. I've had enough. I just wish Galen wasn't such a sap; he picks her up when she gets going. So now I bet she thinks that if she cries long enough, she'll get picked up. So far she's cried tonight for 30 minutes, then I tried feeding her again, and then she cried for 20 minutes, then I tried feeding her again, and now she's crying still. Somebody save me.
jamie

1 comment:
Oh noes......I'm sorry!
Post a Comment