Monday, January 19, 2009

Dinner Date

Tuesday will be our first dinner date since Kaylee was born. Actually, we haven't gone out to eat in more then two months now that I think about it. The nice thing is we have 3 gift cards to choose from! We also have lots of gift cards to Regal Cinemas for when a movie comes out that we want to see. Our babysitter is Lynnette of course, she loves to squish the baby. It really wasn't hard to convince her to help, hehe. Kaylee is at 3-4 hours between feedings now so I will feed her and pass her off to Lynnette. It's up to her to keep Kaylee happy and then asleep. Good luck sister! She may even need to change a diaper, oh noes!

jamie

1 comment:

Duane And Nancy said...

Jamie, either I am going blind, or the yellow print is really hard to see!!! HA!!