I suppose the other half of my excitement comes from putting in another offer on a condo (the one we really wanted behind Van Mall won't budge on their price so we have to walk away). It's one of the first ones we looked at, and dismissed because the kitchen was too small. It's perks are a beautiful bathroom, and it's walking distance to the Hazel Dell Fred Meyer for Galen. Well they dropped the price to $100k so we took it. Now we have to wait until Friday the 15th, at the latest, for them to respond. I'm really hoping we'll get it, because the programs we're using (as first time home buyers) run out Oct. 1st and we won't be able to get -anything-. It's an upstairs unit, so no stairs in the house, but has plenty of charm. Galen wants to recarpet the place, but it seems fine to me. We'll see. I agree that there are little things that should be fixed, but nothing major. The fridge is a monster though, waaay too big for that little kitchen, and we might get rid of it for something more suitable.
I FOUND POOH! YAY! *frolics*
jamie
ps: The website I found has an even better cribset: http://www.netkidswear.com/britspearbru.html

No comments:
Post a Comment