So the word on the condo was... wait. On Tuesday CJ told us that the bank was waiting on one piece of "oh so important" paper, then they could process. Once they got said paper, it would take 72 hours. So my hope is that tomorrow or next Monday we'll have an answer. The seller was confident that all would go through fine, but then again so was the last one we put a bid in on. We'll see. I just want a home and a baby room!! *sniffle*
She's kicking on the right side finally. I've felt it in conjuncture with left side kicks. Like the new ticker? I thought it was funny, hehe. Kaylee supposedly is about a pound now, and from crown to rump eight inches long. I can believe it with some of the kicks she's pulled off. My belly sure is poking out now, I just wish it would round out instead of making look like an even fatter person!
I dug up the packet that my OB gave me on my first visit, read it finally (the best information I've read over all the books and 'net stuff hands down) and was left with mixed emotions. Who knew there was so much to worry about? I scheduled our "Labor and Birth" class, which will run for 5 weeks starting Sept. 22nd. Galen won't be happy about attending a 2 hour class at 7pm, but hopefully he can get work shifts that don't start until 5am to make up for it. I'm just glad to have them scheduled! He still bends over and talks to my tummy, chastising when I get kicked too much. I can only imagine what it will be like a month or more from now when she starts running out of room to kick.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment