Thursday, August 14, 2008

22 Weeks!

Yes my friends, 22 has arrived. I saw my OB today and all is fine. Kaylee is still kickin' like a monster at times, and seems to act up the most around dinner. And whenever I lay down. Susie has been my shadow for quite some time, and it's rather adorable. She follows me around the house everywhere I go, provided she hasn't gotten utterly comfortable and fallen asleep. Tux is a momma's boy and demands attention when I come home from anywhere. I can't go pick up milk without him tripping around my feet meowing. Marvel on the other hand, is going to get a new home. I've had her placed with Second Chance Companions for a few months now, and there's finally foster care available for her. With hopes that we will be moving by the end of the month, she will be leaving this Saturday. Also, our rats are going to Galen's sister by the end of the month as well. We'll miss our pets, but need the money we'll save. Marvel turned out to be the type of cat that I don't want, even if she is adorable. I'm just glad that she will get a new home.

We're still waiting to hear from CJ about the condo. Tomorrow we'll know for sure.

jamie

No comments: