Only five weeks to go and we get to find out of my dreams are right! I've had two so far that say I'm having a baby girl. The first was over a year ago, the second last week. The first one I saw a little girl about 4 years old with her back to me, long curly brown hair and in a dress. I never saw her face, just her back as she stood there. I woke up knowing it was my daughter. The second dream, I was very pregnant with the big belly and all that jazz. Galen was holding a hand on my belly as the baby moved about (in the strange weird way that only dreams can do). He jumped up and ran around in his underwear yelling "I have a baby girl I have a baby girl!". I'm not sure if this is my subconscious wishful thinking or not, but I'll take what I can get. So far we only have one name for a girl, Kaylee. No middle name either, and it took us forever to think of one. Actually, it took me forever. Galen has always wanted a boy named Justin. I'm fine by that, and if we have a boy it will be Justin Lloyd Fish. I suppose if we do end up with a girl, we'll have to figure out that middle name.
Still waiting on the bank about the house. Waiting is the hardest part!
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment