Thursday, June 5, 2008

12 Weeks!

I've reached the end of my first trimester without a hitch. My sugars are almost under control, just a matter of fine tuning things now (if anything they're too low). No nausea at all, but I do have a constant stuffy/runny nose. This is mostly allergies, but who knows. At least Claritin is safe to take. When I cross over into 13 weeks, supposedly the tap dance on my bladder should stop. *crosses fingers* At least it doesn't hurt to take off my bra anymore!

After putting in an offer for the townhouse, getting one counter, and putting in our second (final) offer, it was accepted by the sellers. Now we have to wait for the bank to accept the offer as well. Half way there! Unfortunately it could take as much as 60 days for the bank to say yes or no. We're hoping that the bank just wants their money and will sell it. The house will get new carpet and paint for sure from us, though everything else is up in the air. It really needs new windows since the seal is broken on them and we'd just be having money leak out. I want a new stove and dishwasher since the ones in it are hideous. The stove wouldn't even be big enough for the broiler pan I have to cook steaks. Oh, and a heating unit would need to be replaced, since it doesn't work. Guess things keep adding up, huh? Toss a baby in the mix and things get really spendy. Fast tracking life!

jamie

No comments: