The last three nights Kaylee has had a horrible time going to bed due to teething, but she always makes it to sleep before 8pm. I've started giving her warm milk and crackers just before bed to help calm her down, and boy does she chug that milk! The best part? She sleeps through the night now! From 7-8pm until 6am, makes for a very happy mommy. We're still working on our naps, which are very unpredictable right now, but that's okay. Today she fell asleep in her Jumperoo for the first time. Adorable!
She's such a big girl now, determined to stand on her own to the point of letting go and wobbling until she falls and/or catches herself. She loves being outdoors, and pitches a fit when she sees the front door to go back inside! I can't believe how big she looks compared to baby Norah. Was my little girl really that little once? I was looking at her hands just this morning and going "wow, those are actually HANDS!" You know, not the little tiny baby hands. /sigh It goes too quick.
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment