Saturday, September 19, 2009

Changes

I had to take down Kaylee's musical mobile that was on her crib, since she is a PRO at standing up now. I may have to take out the bumper pad too, since she always steps on it when she's standing. The plus side is, yay my baby is standing! The downside is that I can't just lay her down for a nap, she's gotta be very tired and cranky so she just rolls over and goes to sleep. Kaylee is in that super excited phase where all she wants to do is pull herself up on things, but she has a hard time getting back down so she fusses and cries until I 'save' her.

She can also 'walk' when I hold her hands. It took a while, but she figured out how to lift her feet instead of me pulling up on one arm. Very cute, and yet so frightening as well. She barrels across the living room at lightning speed to chase the cats as it is, I can't imagine what it'll be like once she's walking. Which can't be far off. She's progressed from pulling up to only her knees to pulling up and standing in under a week. Wow!

I've discovered the wonders of Shutterfly and will be using it from now on for pictures. Blogspot is wonderful for a blog, but they're really annoying to upload a bunch of pictures. Shutterfly lets me mass upload, which is what I need since I take so many pictures! I know I've slacked on putting up Kaylee's 8 month pictures, but it takes so much darn time I just haven't had the chance. Now I have them all up on Shutterfly as recent as last week. Huzzah! There will be a link to the left from now on, and I'll leave the pictures I already have on blogspot alone. Because it would take time to take them down, and I don't have time. I have a 9 month old!

jamie

No comments: