Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kitty Love

This morning when Galen came home I dragged him into the bedroom for a little snuggle time since we seem to never get it anymore. Of course this turns into a gab fest and then tickle fest. How can it not! So as I'm squealing and laughing Susie jumps up on the bed. As the story goes, years ago, when Galen would tickle me and I'd laugh myself senseless, she would meow and bite at him. NOW, she tries to bite me; the source of the noise. So I was trying to hide under the covers, and she was trying to get -any- part of me to bite. This included my face that was poking out of the safety of the blankets. Thankfully I was able to get a success on my block check and kept the blankets between her and my precious flesh. I had to shove her off the bed though, she was very persistent in making sure I was quiet. Hehe!

Note to self: Want to have cats go after someone invading your home? Tickle them!

jamie

No comments: