Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day!

So it's 11:30am and Galen usually isn't home until 12:30pm or so. One hour to go. Susie won't stop meowing no matter what I do, Marvel is curled up on the blanket behind me and Tux is sleeping on the couch. I can't help but wonder what he has planned for today, since he mentioned having some idea. Makes me giddy waiting! ...oh Susie, you poor thing, just won't stop meowing! She looks at me, I look back. She meows. What is it with her lately? Old age catching up and she suddenly demands my attention!

On a different note I've started writing short stories. Two actually. Both are about different characters that I have in World of Warcraft, so it's fanfiction. I get spurts of inspiration every day for the last week and go running to write it down. Yesterday I wrote from 10am to 3pm! A long time for only five pages. Not something that I will be posting though, sorry. Just be happy I'm writing!

~jamie

added: He got me a dozen red roses and cooked me a pasta dinner with real crab. Took him a half hour to get it all outta the shells. So sweet!

1 comment: