Sunday, December 30, 2007

Of Cleaning and Computers

Yesterday Galen went with George to Frys Electronics to get himself a new computer. It's something he's needed for quite some time, and being the holidays and all, I agreed. We've both been on the fence about it for some months, but I finally came up with a good excuse for him to get one. "Come play a game with me Galen! But the game won't run on your computer as it is now, so get a new one!" All paid with real cash mind you, which makes these next few months rather slim, but we'll make due just fine. Besides, I'm getting better at making soups! I made a creamy turkey one that was wonderful. Leftover turkey isn't just for sandwiches! So while the boys were out I decided it was time to clean. Our bedroom dressers seem to be a catchall for various bits of laundry, clothing, papers and whatnots. I know it drives Galen crazy, and I think it just looks messy. Though if we don't put the various bits of laundry up on a dresser, it's bound to get pee'd on by a cat. *sighs* SO. I cleaned off both dressers, and I don't mean just stuffing the items away for the day we move. Everything found it's proper home. There were even dust bunnies on my nicknacks! After this adventure, I did a complete vacuuming of the house, sweeping of floors and dishes. Cleaning counters, keeping the laundry going and folded, picking up living room... and ran outta steam. The only thing left on my list was to clean the stove top. Which still hasn't been cleaned mind you. Could you believe I slept 10 hours last night? Ha! I wonder why.

Today seemed to be blessed with snow! Again! A brief bit after noonish, but it was wonderful!


jamie

No comments: