Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Photo Time!

First, on a side note, I made my soup again last night. Added a can of mushrooms, probably not the best turn out, and decided barley would be good in it. Cut the seasonings in half that I added, and no tummy ache today. Yay!

And now... on with the show!
Yay tree!
Naomi, Galen's younger sister. Pondering her stocking is hard work apparently, hehe.
Scott, Naomi's boyfriend that followed her here from Michigan. Too bad he's allergic to almost every animal to exist!
Don't worry, it's just wrapping paper fever. Don't most three year olds and cats get that too?
Terry and Zoey say hi!

Christmas Eve was spent with Galen's parents. We had a wonderful turkey dinner and lively conversation. Though Galen never did change the label to Scott's present, hehe. Inside joke!


Christmas morning, 6:30am early morning that is, we opened our gifts and stockings. Tux of course, thinks all boxes belong to him.


Pretty Christmas tree! And I couldn't even get all the presents in the picture! This was in the morning as well, so that made for lots of fun paper for kitties to hide under, play with... well you know how it goes.

Zoom forward to 8:30am, and we have bacon and dinner on the counter before Lynnette. Mmmm... bacon. And they peppered it so good this year we had to scrape some of it it off just to eat it! I mean, I can stand alittle pepper, but when it's coated in those little black balls of doom, it's just painful.

Mysterioius box that takes three guys to huff and puff over taking it in the house. Obviously heavy, but there was no nametag! Guess that means it was mom's. *grin* Turns out she's gonna be in a greenhouse this summer! When ya setting it up, dad?

Fire! Ook Ook Unga Unga! And George sporting those lovely candy cane pajamas ladies and gentlemen, give the boy a hand! *applause* He's so cute. Amusingly enough, Lynnette's kitties love the fire and so does my Susie. She will sit infront of it and roast, basking before the flames.

Mmmmm... does anything look so good? Tastes even better! I swear this dinner was part of my parent's present to everyone. Prime rib. Makes me drool even thinking about it.

And of course, what Christmas day isn't complete without SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Ahhh nice documentation. I love the pic on Naomi in the paper!