Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

One whole year, oh my. Kaylee is honest to goodness walking now, and experimenting in a faster walk that's hilarious to watch. She shakes her head crazily like her daddy taught her to do, amusing as well. She loves loves loves her board books, and brings me one every few minutes in the morning. She's pretty good about keeping herself entertained, so I can get a few things done now and then. Including laundry, which she frantically crawls at me to empty the dryer. Her favorite part.

Right now she's squealing in her sonic high pitch happy voice while pulling books off her shelf. My baby! Oh my baby, what ever will I do? Where did the year go? I keeps going faster, doesn't it? Guess that means I'll have to remember to take more pictures.

jamie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to my Grandbaby! Where did I miss the transition from cruising to walking?? I'm bringing my camera more often!

Jamie said...

It was a quick transition. I'd say this is day 3 of actual walking.